BairesDev SA BairesDev SA
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for UX/UI Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Work collaboratively with one or more scrum teams and iterate the UX design in an agile model.
– Work with customers to understand real requirements from UX point of view, and can predicate potential UX changes from experience.
– Prototype quick mockups for any initial design, and get feedback from customers to iterate.
– Design high quality UI according to modern design principles for commercial software.
– Illustrate and optimize software workflows for the best of UX.
You Must Have:
– 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
– 5+ years of experience in UX/UI.
– Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
– Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No