AWS DevOps Engineer – Remote
HR Link HR Link
- We are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to manage enterprise class cloud infrastructure. As one of our dedicated DevOps, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work with an extremely talented team and be part of innovative tech projects. Also, you will shape what our DevOps landscape looks like for the future.
AWS Cloud Infrastructure strong background.
Infrastructure as code experience: e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.
Interpreted lang experience. Any of: PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
Configuration lang: JSON, YAML.
Network admin experience (Linux or Windows): Networking, TCP/IP deep understanding, OSI Model Knowledge, Routing tables, Firewall rules, DNS configuration, CDN knowledge, Troubleshooting skills, SOAP, REST API knowledge/experience, Deep understanding of client-server architecture (Web services), Monitoring tools (nagios, zabbix, sensu, elasticsearch).
Network design tools: MS Visio, Lucid chart or similar.
DBA experience: Postgres, MySQL.
Experience with serverless services – Docker experience – CI/CD experience – Kubernetes knowledge (Desired).
Terraform, or a different automation tool – CloudCraft, – Certified [AWS, Azure, GPC] Cloud
Solutions Architect (Desired).
Experience in any shell scripting languages like: Bash, Powershell.
English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
Write Terraform configurations to represent the AWS infrastructure state in code.
Represent the actual infrastructure in network/topology/services diagrams in each environment (Development, QA, Production).
Plan and conduct game days to test and enhance the code and diagrams.
Propose the best practice approaches in terms of architecture design, security, naming conventions, governance, etc.
Support CI/CD lifecycle.
Take ownership of the AWS environment assigned.
Competitive salary according experience.
Certifications and trainings.
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de experiencia: 2
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Windows, PHP, Python, Ruby, MySql
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita candidato.computrabajo.com.bo.