BairesDev SA BairesDev SA
Technical Writer Senior
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Senior Technical Writers to join our Software Engineers team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about providing the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
– Produce concise and effective documentation, instruction manuals, how-to guides.
– Document current work processes and procedures by writing and compiling technically accurate content utilizing various methods.
– Create training manuals for customers and other training documentation.
– Organize, update, and review documentation and its processes.
You Must Have:
– 4+ years of experience as Technical Writer.
– Experience and/or strong knowledge of modern programming languages.
– Skilled proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Educación Mínima: Educación Técnico/Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita candidato.computrabajo.com.bo.