Recruiting Research Associate
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
The Toptal Core Recruiting Team has experienced unprecedented growth and is continuing to scale rapidly. As the team hires more positions across the organization, it is imperative that we construct new systems and processes that allow for consistent identification of the best and brightest applying to work at Toptal and empower our Recruiters to rapidly engage this talent. We are looking for an ambitious Recruiting Research Associate to partner with the Director of Recruiting and other leaders within the Recruiting function to assess our current state, identify process improvements and areas of opportunity to uplevel our efficiency, and ensure that we never miss a single high-caliber candidate who wants to join our growing team.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
You will have the opportunity to have an immediate impact on the way that Toptal’s Recruiting function identifies and prioritizes the engagement of high-caliber candidates. Working alongside your colleagues on the Recruiting team, you will learn to identify the educational backgrounds and work experiences that have the highest rates of success as Toptal team members – we strive to engage these candidates within 24 hours of their application. You will then dive deep into our systems and processes for identifying and engaging these candidates, seeking out opportunities for improvement. You will develop and implement process enhancement to increase our success rates when it comes to rapidly identifying and engaging these high-priority candidates.
Over time, working with other key stakeholders on the Recruiting, People, and Analytics teams, you will help lead the research into new attributes to evolve the program and ensure we are identifying the best and the brightest from all geographies around the world. Although you won’t be directly accountable for engaging with these candidates, you will support the efforts of the Recruiting team and help ensure that these top-priority candidates are contacted as quickly as possible.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal, learning about our history and culture.
- Develop a rapport with our Recruiting team members and begin to learn the hiring processes for each business unit.
- Familiarize yourself with our instance of Lever, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
In The First Month, Expect To
- Learn the ins and outs of our top candidate identification process.
- Evaluate the current process and find areas of opportunity.
- Recommend changes to Recruiting Leadership.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Develop and implement your proposed process enhancements.
- Ensure that the Recruiting team can identify and engage with 100% of our top priority candidates within 24 hours of our receipt of their application.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Leveraging internal and market data, propose additional criteria and filters to incorporate into our top candidate identification system.
- Implement accepted changes to increase the scope of the identification program.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Continue to refine and improve the system, incorporating new research findings and leveraging new technologies as available and necessary.
- Be viewed as the subject matter expert for the top candidate identification program, able to interact with and present to our Executive team when appropriate.
- At least 4 years of prior professional experience in a recruiting team, with a preference for a research or operations role.
- At least 4 years of experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Lever is preferred).
- A passion for process improvement and the development of high-efficiency systems.
- An expert-level attention to detail. We will lean on you to help the recruiters catch their mistakes as it relates to top talent identification.
- Inventive. You are excited to jump in and find the solution to any problem. You speak up when you don’t know the answer but always strive to find it.
- Ownership. This program is visible to our Executive team, and we need someone to take full responsibility for its functioning at the highest level possible.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and timely with teams via Slack, Zoom, and other collaboration tools.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism – none of us are perfect and we’re all striving to improve.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #natechcities #canada #southamerica
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Trabajo en Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita bo.linkedin.com.