– Desired Criteria: AWS
– Job Description:
– Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
– Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
– Review and debug code
– Collaborate with engineering teams in solution design, development, and troubleshooting.
– Contribute to the engineering body of knowledge.
– Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science – 5+ years of proven experience as a Software Engineer
– Extensive experience in developing distributed web applications using Java/J2EE platform and frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
– In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL)
– Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
– Experience developing applications on AWS cloud and good knowledge of various AWS services (e.g., Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, ECS, Fargate)
– Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g., New Relic, Splunk) and automated testing frameworks.
– Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs.
– Good understanding of Microservices architecture
– An understanding of Docker and containerization services
– Analytical mind with problem
– Ability to work independently.
– Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
– Working knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks (Angular, React) a plus
– Prior experience working in an Edtech company a plus
– Main Skill: Java
– Seniority: Intermediate, Senior
Trabajo en Tecnologia
Empleos en Tecnologia